To keep all children and adolescents safe from maltreatment.
The Tree House Promotes
- Early Identification of Child Maltreatment
- Prevention Efforts
- Skilled, Collaborative, Evidence-based Treatment Practices
- Respectful, Effective Parenting
- State-of-Art Professional Practice Standards
- Multidisciplinary Education and Training of Community Providers
- Advocacy of Effective Research Legislation and Budgetary Funding
Services Provided at The Tree House
- Comprehensive Medical Examinations
- Mental Health Assessments
- Ongoing Mental Health Therapy for the child and non-offending family members
- Victim Advocacy
- Forensic Interviews
- Management of Montgomery County's Multidisciplinary Child Abuse Team
- Education and Prevention
All services are provided free of charge in a child-friendly environment by professionals with expertise in the field of child abuse and neglect.
The Tree House is a private-public partnership between the Primary Care Coalition of Montgomery County and the Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services. The Primary Care Coalition (EIN 52-1847976) is a 501(c) 3 organization as determined by the Internal Revenue Service and therefore donations are tax-deductible.