Referring a Client

Making A Referral

All referrals must come directly from Child Welfare Services, our community partner agencies, a child’s school or their pediatrician. If you are a caregiver and are seeking services for your child, please contact one of these providers and request a referral be made on behalf of your child.

The Tree House Child Advocacy Center of Montgomery County, MD can assist in making a referral to an appropriate community provider as appropriate. 

Person Requesting Mental Health Services


Scheduling an Appointment

When a referral is made by Child Welfare Services or law enforcement, our community partner agencies, a child’s school, or their pediatrician, the caregiver will be contacted directly to schedule a brief phone screen and then an intake appointment. At the intake appointment we will meet with you and your child and determine what therapy services are needed.